AT Series Software
The AT5600 comes free with the AT Editor and AT Server software
The AT Series Editor Software
The AT Series Editor Software is used to quickly create test programs (*.ATP files) for any of the AT Series of Automatic Testers.
- No programming skills required.
- Easy to develop customized test programs for transformers and inductors.
- Click and drag wire connections to fixturing.
- Easy Pass / Fail setup
- Files saved as your part numbers.
- Live measurement capability for instant program verification.
- PDF and E-mail programs between suppliers and customers.
AT Editor in Use
Write your test programs using the AT Editor
Download your program to AT5600 using USB or RS232
Use the "Measure" button on the Editor Test Set Up dialog box to make real measurements from the AT5600 to help you set valid nominal values on a test by test basis
Run the whole test from the Editor
The AT5600 returns results to the PC for analysis or saving as a CSV file
Rapid test development and debug / upkeep of programs
Small batches and simple results saving
The AT Series Server Software
The AT Series Server Software acts as a storage system for both the AT series test programs (*.ATP) and test results. Multiple AT Series testers can be connected to the Server software and real-time results may be displayed.
- Ensures all users and AT Testers are using the latest version of test program, as all test programs are fetched from the central server PC.
- Stores Test Data: Results storage contains all test limits, pass/fail for each individual test and overall for each part.
- You can also store results by serial # of individual part, batch # and test operator.
- All results centrally stored, and hence easily backed up.
- Maintains your test program security as programs can only be edited with the Editor software; the Server only delivers test programs to the tester, and then collects results.
AT Server in Use
Store your test programs (*.ATP, created with Editor) on AT Server PC (or any remote network drive. if you wish)
Connect multiple AT Testers to AT Server, using Ethernet or RS232
Specify your results folder (again, on PC or network)
Optionally, set up AT Server to write to database type of your choice (can be on Server PC or any network drive)
Using the AT5600 touch screen, the user requests test program from server
Server sends test program to AT5600
User tests a batch of transformers. (optional batch numbering and individual part serial numbering can also be recorded)
All test results are returned to central results store as CSV file
Optionally, AT Server also writes results to database file
Database file can be opened and results, trends and statistics viewed in real time
Any batch size testing
Advanced collation of results from several testers, of all transformer types
Automatic storage of all test data for real time analysis
Queries and reports can be written and amended at any time (before, during or after result collection) to analyse data
What does AT Server Database Connectivity provide?
All results stored to a database of your choice (SQL, MS Access, Oracle) in real time.
All data, regardless of AT tester, program complexity or amount of results are stored in just 4 simple tables.
This then allows statistical queries, graphs and reports to be produced from the stored information, either in real time, or after the event.
- Result deviation analysis e.g. LSB - LS.
- High and low limit setting through real averaged or min/max test results.
- High and low result comparisons between batch runs.
- Trend analysis over several batch runs.
- Specific tolerance monitoring.
- Customer / Quality reporting
- Real time monitoring of specific test parameters
Need Advice? Have Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions, or would like to try an AT5600 Demo Unit yourself then please contact us