Thank for you for the information you’ve shared earlier.
I hope you don’t mind answering our inquiries below, so we could get a better picture what’s happening with your unit.
* Does the AT5600PASS Self Test?
* Kindly please provide the AT5600 Serial Number (Seen on the Front Panel Touch Screen).
* Kindly please provide the AT5600 Firmware version (Seen on the Front Panel TouchScreen).
* Is it possible for you to provide the printer model you are using? Is it the Epson TM-T88V USB Printer(preferred printer model) ?
* Do you see the printer icon when you connect your printer (as seen on the attached image"printer icon.png")?
* Is this happening via your AT Server?
* Is this an intermittent fault or does it happen every time there’s Fail result?
* By the way in your ATP program, at your Program --> Options ---> did you select "Failure Only" on your "Result Printing" settings? --> (See attached"Print Failure Only Setting.PNG" for your reference)
* Lastly is it possible for you to share the "ATP program" you are having this issue? I'll try to run it on our unit to see if we could replicate what you are experiencing.
Hope to hear from you soon.