It was great speaking with you earlier.
Thank you for confirming that you’ve installed both AT Server Version 3.26 and AT Server Version 3.40 on your PC.
As discussed kindly please uninstall Server Version 3.26 on your PC as this is the root cause why AT Server Version 3.40 is not working properly.
It was a bit unfortunate that the phone is not within the arms reach of your PC to do remote connection.
As promised, here’s the instruction how uninstall the AT Server Version 3.26;
1. GO to “Control Panel” on your PC.
2. Then GO to “Programs” and click “Uninstall a program”.
3. When you are in “Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features” go down to the list of programs installed on your PC and look for “Voltech AT Server Voltech Instrument 3.26(Version)”
4. Select “Voltech AT Server Voltech Instrument 3.26(Version)” Right Click and hit “UNINSTALL”.
5. Once Uninstalled – Try to restart your PC.
Once the AT Server Version 3.26 is uninstalled – Please Open Voltech AT Server Version 3.40 on your PC.
Please make sure the DIRECTORY SETUP for “Program Directory” and “Result Directory” is properly link to folder paths.
Please see attached “15.4.2 Directories.pdf” for your reference how to properly do the directory set-up dialogue.
Lastly please make sure to properly configure the “communication configuration” on your AT Server Version 3.40.
In this case as you mention you are using COM1 - please select/add COM1.
Please see attached “15.4. Setting up the Options.pdf” how to go about the “communication configuration”.
: Please check if your PC Windows Firewall is not blocking “server.exe”.
Here's the Youtube link tutorial how to check/allow the "server.exe" --> AT Server and AT Editor - Windows Firewall Troubleshooting (Video tutorial) ;
Please let me know how it goes.
I wish you a nice day.