Google translation is provided as a courtesy and may not be accurate.
Auto Translate "OFF" means that the page has been written in the native language.
If there is any doubt, please refer to the original English text.
How it works
DC1000A 25A DC Current Bias supply
To guarantee the quality and performance of inductive components such as inductors, chokes and transformers they are tested at their real-life operating point.
If the inductor is designed to carry a DC current, then its inductance must be measured with that DC current present.
Until now, these measurements were made by an LCR meter connected via special interfacing to a DC bias supply available only from the manufacturer of the LCR meter.
The unique NEW DC1000A can be used with any precision LCR meter and connects simply into existing test fixturing.
The New DC1000A brochure
The Versatile DC1000A
The only DC Bias Supply that works with any precision LCR meter
Integrates with Voltech AT5600, AT3600 and ATi Testers
- Simple connection to an LCR meter, and easy to add to any existing test setup (or move from one to another).
- 500A capability with
20 DC1000As in parallel
The DC1000A works in harmony with any LCR meter, including Agilent / Keysight, WK and Chroma models, as well as with Voltech AT Series Testers. Smaller, lighter and easier to connect than any other bias source, the DC1000A is ideal for:
- Adding DC current bias to your existing scheme to guarantee inductive component quality.
- Operates with LCR meters from all leading manufacturers
4284A / 4285 / 4263…
, Wayne Kerr
WK3255 / WK3260…
11021 / 11022 / 1061 / 1062 / 1075…
- The versatile DC1000 can be moved from one test station to another in minutes.
- Examining core saturation characteristics during design.
PATENT- PENDING DESIGN
in the LCR measurement of any DC Bias supply for confidence in the test results.
- Precise control of the low-noise DC current via the front panel or over RS232.
- Fully protected against inductor back-EMF and protects the LCR meter from damage too!
- Does not interfere with other tests - L, Q, Turns or even IR and Hipot (With Voltech AT tester)
- Fully integrated into any Voltech AT5600, AT3600 or ATi test environment.
Terms Of Business
Voltech © 2019
We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better.
Please read our Privacy Statement for further information. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.
OK, Don't Show This Message Again
United Arab Emirates
"Red" = required field
Please, complete all required fields.
Please, select country from the list.
Please, enter a valid Email.
Thank you for your question. We will reply to your request as soon as possible.
An error occurred.