DC1000A 25A DC Current Bias supply - NEW 2015 Universal Model
To guarantee the quality and performance of inductive components such as inductors, chokes and transformers they are tested at their real-life operating point.
If the inductor is designed to carry a DC current, then its inductance must be measured with that DC current present.
Until now, these measurements were made by an LCR meter connected via special interfacing to a DC bias supply available only from the manufacturer of the LCR meter.
The unique NEW DC1000A can be used with any precision LCR meter and connects simply into existing test fixturing.
Read the full specifications
- - The only DC Bias Supply that works with any precision LCR meter.
- - Provides for the BEST accuracy from the LCR meter.
- - Simple connection to an LCR meter, and easy to add to any existing test setup (or move from one to another).
- - 500A capability with 20 DC1000As in parallel.
The DC1000A works in harmony with any LCR meter, including Agilent / Keysight, WK and Chroma models, as well as with Voltech AT Series Testers. Smaller, lighter and easier to connect than any other bias source, the DC1000A is ideal for:
- - Adding DC current bias to your existing scheme to guarantee inductive component quality.
- - Operates with LCR meters from all leading manufacturers
- See HP/Agilent 4284A / 4285 / 4263…,
Wayne Kerr WK3255 / WK3260…
and Chroma 11021 / 11022 / 1061 / 1062 / 1075… details.
- - Flexible manufacturing because the DC1000 can be moved from one test station to another in minutes.
- - Examining core saturation characteristics during design.
PATENT- PENDING DESIGN
- - Smallest error in the LCR measurement of any DC Bias supply for confidence in the test results.
- - Precise control of the low-noise DC current via the front panel or over RS232.
- - Fully protected against inductor back-EMF and protects the LCR meter from damage too!
- - Does not interfere with other tests - L, Q, Turns or even IR and Hipot (With Voltech AT tester)
- - Fully integrated into any Voltech AT5600, AT3600 or ATi test environment. More...
SERVICE and SUPPORT
Put us to the test today!
For further information on the DC1000A, please visit our online support system.
Ready to try a DC1000A with your LCR meter?
Call or email us with your details and LCR meter type,
and we will arrange a no-obligation trial at your convenience.