AT Series Software
The AT5600 comes free with the AT Editor and AT Server software.
The AT Editor makes writing test programs simple, with its simple schematic interface, and the AT Server gives you powerful program and result management to keep control of test programs and measurement storage and analysis.
Watch a short You-Tube video of the AT Editor in action HERE
AT Series Editor Software
The AT Series Editor Software is used to create test programs for any of the AT Series of Automatic Testers.
- - No programming skills required.
- - Easy to develop customized test programs for transformers and inductors.
- - Click and drag wire connections to fixturing.
- - Easy Pass / Fail setup
- - Files saved as your part numbers.
- - Live measurement capability for instant program verification.
- - E-mail programs between suppliers and customers.
NEW ! - Extra functionality to give you more control over your testing
AUDIT TEST - Specify a number of tests to be run in addition to your normal tests, and how often you would like them run, and the AT5600 will automatically execute them periodically throughout your batch testing.
DIAGNOSTIC TEST - Specify additional diagnostic tests which the AT5600 will only run in the event of a test failure.; collect investigative data only when you need it!
AT Series Server Software
The AT Series Server Software acts as a storage system for both the AT series test programs AND test results.
Up to 99 AT Series testers can be connected to the Server software and real-time results may be displayed.
- - Ensures all users are using the latest version of test program, as all test programs are fetched from the central server PC.
- - Results storage contains all test limits, pass/fail for each individual test and overall for each part.
- - Optionally, you can also store results by serial # of individual part, batch # and test operator.
- - All results centrally stored, and hence easily backed up.
- - Maintains your test program security as programs can only be edited with the Editor software; the Server only delivers test programs to the tester, and then collects results.
- - Free to download.
- - See also the Database Connectivity software option for additional functionality
AT Server Database Connectivity (Optional on AT Series Server)
How can you guarantee that reject-free, traceable wound components are delivered at low cost and on time to your customers?
Simple. It’s fast and accurate testing coupled with preventative quality control.
Using statistical results analysis and an automated single station tester such as the AT5600, there is no need to compromise cost and quality.
What are the benefits of statistical results analysis with Voltech Transformer Testers?
- - Accurate, repeatable test method.
- - Reject-free, on-time products.
- - Summary and/or comprehensive statistical reports for customers.
- - Reduced waste when production build problems are highlighted before test rejects accumulate.
- - Statistics for prototype batches aid designing the production limits.
What does AT Server Database Connectivity provide?
All results stored to a database of your choice (SQL, MS Access, Oracle) in real time.
We call this the "AT Server Database Connectivity" option for the AT Series Server Software, It is a purchased add-on to the free AT Server Software.
It then allows statistical queries, graphs and reports to be produced from the automatically stored information.
Ability to use the power of SQL, Access or Oracle to write your own queries and data analysis
By querying the database, it is then possible to present a vast array of statistical and comparison data.
- - Result deviation analysis e.g. LSB –LS.
- - High and low limit setting through averaged test results.
- - High and low result comparisons between batch runs.
- - Trend analysis over several batch runs.
- - Specific tolerance monitoring.
- - Customer/Quality reporting
- - Real time monitoring of specific test parameters.
See an example of the AT Database Connectivity in action See an example of the AT Database Connectivity in action here.
Requires Microsoft Access 2016 or later to view.
The AT Server creates 4 tables in the MDB file, and stores all test data, parameters and results in them.
In this example we have provided a quick graphical interface to demonstrate the enhanced results analysis that a database can provide you and your customers.