Typical Relay Specification And Recommended Cables
The list below shows the typical specification required
when using relays in circuit.
However, providing that a coil rating of >150Ω is used at 12VDC, other
relays (meeting the typical specification) can be used.
Typical Relay Specification:
- Switching current: 2A maximum
- Coil resistance: 290Ω +/- 10%
- Reed switch isolation: 10KVDC
- Coil-to-contact isolation: 10KVDC
- Coil voltage: 12VDC
- Contact resistance: <50mΩ
- Voltech part number: 33-004
- Sub-miniature, screened 7/0.1 multi-core with minimum of seven cores
(Farnell part number: 711-380)