3.4.9 C-Interwinding Capacitance
Your AT3600 can test the capacitance present between windings, screens and core. Select ‘C Interwinding Capacitance’ from the list of available tests, to give the following dialogue box:
To program the test :
- Enter the voltage and frequency required for the test.
(Refer to Chapter 7 - ‘Test Conditions’, which lists recommended test conditions for different values of capacitance.)
Note also that the Measure button may be used here as outlined in section 3.9, with the combinations of test parameter specification shown in the following table:
- Select (mouse click the button) the limit integration time you require.
'Medium' is the default setting. 'Long' will give more stable readings (for tighter limits) at the expense of an increased test time, and 'Short' will test at the maximum speed, but may give a slightly noisier reading.
- Enter the terminal names for the High and Low Terminals.
Click with the mouse to select a terminal from the Available list; then click the 'Add >' button to transfer it to the Used list.
- Select (mouse click the button) the type of limits you require and enter the values.
||Enter a nominal value and then the limits as negative and positive
||Enter minimum and maximum values.
||Enter just a minimum value.
||Enter just a maximum value.
|Note that the Measure button may be used here as outlined in section 3.9.
- Select OK. The test specification will then be displayed in the program window.