1.3 AT3600 Overview
1.3.1 Topics Covered In This Overview
- The features and functionality of the AT3600 tester.
- Internal functionality.
- How the tester executes each test.
- What appears in a test program.
- How programs are created, archived and then used in actual test.
- Test fixtures.
- Typical manual and robotic test situations.
- Safety systems.
Note: This overview is intended as an introduction to each of the above topics, so that you may quickly understand what may be possible. If further details are required on any topic, they can be found in later chapters of this manual.